590 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
- This Policy explains our privacy practices and applies to your use of our products and services on the Site. For more information on our Services, click here to view the terms and conditions of this Site.
- This Policy covers how we treat the personal information we collect and receive related to your use of our Services
- When we refer to "personal information", what we mean is any information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, or telephone number, and any other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This Policy does not apply to the practices of people or companies that we do not own, control, employ or manage, except where incorporated by reference within licensing arrangements with third parties.
- Minors - You must be at least 18 years old to register or subscribe for our Services because this Site is available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- We may collect personal information about you when you visit and use our Site, when you register or subscribe for and sign in to our Services (i.e., when you participate in an offer or a promotion), when you open our e-mail newsletters or use our software widgets, when you visit the websites of some of our partners, when you participate in a consumer review and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes sponsored by or in connection with our Services.
- We may combine the information that we collect about you with information that we obtain from business partners or other sources.
- When you subscribe to or use our Services, we may ask you to provide information such as your name, credit card information, mailing address (including country of residence), e-mail address, telephone number, Instant Messaging address, birth year, gender, preferred airport, occupation, and other personal interests. In addition, when you subscribe to or use our Services, we collect and store your IP address. Note, you are not anonymous to us when you sign in to our Services.
- We use third party service providers to help us operate our business and this Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as order fulfillment.
- If you are making a purchase on the Site, we work with a third party service provider to collect your credit card, billing address and other verifying information. Note, this third party may use your personally identifiable information to effectuate the services on the Site and are contractually prohibited from using such information about you for any other purposes. The third party that we have partnered with is required by contract to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information it processes on our behalf. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and thus we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We assume no liability for disclosure of personal data due to, among other things, errors in transmission or unauthorized third parties.
- We may collect information about your transactions with us and our business partners through our Services.
- Furthermore, when you use our Services, we receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, the type of software and hardware you are using and the Web page(s) you visit.
- We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the privacy statements for each and every website that collects your personally identifiable information. This Policy applies only to information collected by this Site and not any other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
- We do not rent or sell personal information about you with third parties, however, we reserve the right to share the personal information we collect about you through our Services with third parties when we have your permission or under the circumstances described below.
- We may use the data we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products or services you have requested from us or through our Services;
- To work with a third party to process your payment card transactions (including authorization, clearing settlement, chargebacks and other related activities);
- To provide personal information, when required by law, in connection with security-related or law enforcement investigations, to comply with legal requirements, orders, or proceedings, to perform credit checks, report or collect debts owed, or to protect the rights or property of our employees, our subscribers, and our Services;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law;
- To customize the content and provide targeted advertising for our Services and to improve our Services;
- To contact you about our that we think may be of interest to you;
- To conduct research and provide reporting for internal and external clients;
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our Site and to estimate the total number of Internet users who visit our Site from certain countries or regions of the world;
- We may provide data to our partner The Denver Post for them to use to directly communicate with you about their own offers, products or services; and
- When you enter a promotion sponsored or offered in connection with this Site, we may contact you and share your personal information with third parties so that we may administer the promotion, for prize fulfillment, and as otherwise specified in the official rules for the promotion.
- We may use both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information, individually or together, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, improve our products and services, better understand customer interests and preferences, and /or provide you relevant information.
- We may invite you to write a subscriber review on your personal experience with the Site and/or an offer and display the information that you provide us. When submitting a review you should not provide any personally identifiable information that you do not wish to make publicly available.
- We may use web beacons to access our cookies in connection with our Services.
- A web beacon is activated as part of a Web page or e-mail and allows us to count visitors to our websites and to recognize users by accessing our cookies which help us personalize your experience when you use our Services.
- We also use web beacons to conduct research on behalf of our partners and for auditing purposes. No personally identifiable information about you is shared with partners from this research.
- We respect your right to control how your personal information is used. We may give you the opportunity to request communications from vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers. For more information about these opportunities, to edit your personal information, to unsubscribe from receiving services you previously requested, update your account or to terminate your account, please visit your User Profile. Users can access their account by going to their profile page. If you have any issue accessing your profile page to update or delete your account, please use the feedback form below. We will respond to your request to delete or unsubscribe your account within 30 days.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our Services or your account, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- Information about how to opt out of receiving communications to which you are currently subscribed is included in every communication we send to you.
- If you request termination of your account, it is our practice to deactivate your account and block further e-mail deliveries to you in approximately 30 days. This delay is necessary to discourage users from engaging in fraudulent activity.
- We take reasonable security measures to protect your user information under our company's control against loss, misuse, or alteration.
- We reserve the right to enhance information about you with appropriate and legal data that may be obtained to serve you better and present you more relevant information, for example by using Geo-IP maps. In addition, we reserve the right to take proactive steps to unsubscribe users for a variety of reasons at our sole discretion, for example if an e-mail address stops accepting e-mail.
- Please note that the information we collect about you may be stored on servers outside your home country - currently on servers in the United States. If you are visiting our websites from a country other than the United States or your home country, please note that the United States or other countries where we may be hosting servers may not have the same data protection laws as your country or jurisdiction. By providing your personal information to us, you are consenting to: (i) the use of your personal information for the uses described in this policy; and (ii) the transfer of your personal information to a country outside your home country - currently the United States.
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any of the terms described in this Policy, your only remedy is to discontinue use of this Site.
- We may update this Policy from time to time. We will post any update(s) to this Policy on our Site. All update(s) will be effective immediately on posting.
- If you have questions about this Policy, regarding disclosure of personal information to third parties should it ever occur, or about data we may hold about you, please complete a feedback form or write to us at:
590 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022