$29 -- Downtown Denver: Dining for 2 at The Lobby, Reg. $60
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor and 4.4 stars on OpenTable
- Located just blocks away from Coors Field and LoDo
- Dine during the weekend
- Travelzoo members love the "relaxing atmosphere" and the "amazing food and drinks"
Dine in the historic Paris Hotel building, "a ball's throw from Coors Field" (Westword) in downtown Denver for lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch.
Through March 31; Tuesday-Saturday
- $29 for lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch for two people (reg. $60)
- One appetizer (up to $12) to share from the Fried, Fresh, Stewed or Loaded sections
- Two entrees (up to $18 each) from the Smashed or Up and at 'Em sections
- Two drinks (alcoholic or nonalcoholic) up to $6 each
- $55 for lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch for four people (reg. $120)
- View the menu
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Tuesday-Saturday during merchant's operating hours. Not valid for brunch on Saturdays (9 a.m.-3 p.m.); closed Mondays. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.