$75 -- Ludwig's at Sonnenalp: Top-Rated Dinner for 2
Ludwig's at the Sonnenalp Resort of Vail
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Earns 5 stars on OpenTable and 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Travelzoo members love the "unbelievable menu" and "excellent service"
- Sonnenalp Hotel is ranked one of top three hotels in Vail by U.S. News
- The decor is like a "European cocoon" (USA Today), with warm lighting and antique wood details
Save 40% on a three-course dinner at Ludwig's, located inside the old European-inspired Sonnenalp Hotel, ranked the No. 2 hotel in Colorado by Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards for 2016.
Dec. 9, 2016 - March 31, 2017; Wednesday-Sunday
- $75 for a three-course dinner for two (reg. $128)
- Any two soups or salads (up to $13 each), like the butternut squash soup
- Two entrees (up to $39 each), like the Colorado venison and Chilean sea bass
- Two desserts (up to $12 each)
- $145 for the dinner for four (reg. $256)
- Or $39 for a single diner (reg. $64)
- This deal is not available on: Dec. 21, 2016 - Jan. 1, 2017
Ben Koelker for Travelzoo
Redeem starting Dec. 9, 2016; valid Wednesday-Sunday during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on Dec. 21-31; Jan. 1 (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one voucher per table. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for one, two or four diners only depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.