$89 -- Ludwig's at Sonnenalp: Unlimited Dinner for 2
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Earns more than 4 stars on OpenTable and TripAdvisor
- Travelzoo members love the "beautiful spot and interesting food choices"
- Sonnenalp Hotel is ranked as a top Colorado resort in the 2017 Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards
- The cozy dining area decor boasts "wood furnishings and a rustic ambiance" (U.S. News)
- $89 for a themed buffet dinner experience for two (reg. $148)
- Themes change nightly and range from Best of the West, Gather in the Garden Winter Edition to Alpine and Seafood feasts, Gluten-free evenings and more
- Dishes such as beef roulade, antipasti, seared salmon with white wine sauce, Linzer cake and French eclairs encompass regional fare from locales such as France, Italy and Austria
- $179 for dinner for four (reg. $296)
- $45 for dinner for one (reg. $74)
- Note: Beverages are available for purchase separately and are not part of the offer.
- Not available on: Dec. 22-25, 28-31; Jan. 10; Feb. 14; Mar. 14