Today's Deal: $10 for $20 worth of Latin Fusion Cuisine & Cocktails at Beso de Arte Bistro Latino (50% off)
- Upscale Latin Bistro, nestled in the heart of historic downtown Morrison, just south of Red Rocks Amphitheater!
- Beautiful outdoor and indoor ambience in historic downtown Morrison
- Beso de Arte offers a menu that highlights cuisine from Spain, South America and North American Latin (Mexico & Tex-Mex)
- Beso De Arte uses hormone- & antibiotic-free chicken in all of its preparation!
More Great Deals
$19 & up -- Rodeo All-Star Events on April 18, Save 50%
Rockies Games vs. Giants & Padres w/Giveaways, up to 55% Off
$89 -- Spa Day at Conde Nast Pick: Massage or Facial w/Wine
$19 -- Wood-Fired Pizza w/Drinks at My Other Bar
$119 -- Four Seasons: Spa Day at 'Definition of Luxury'
$25 -- Painting Parties at Denver Bars, Reg. $45
$6 -- Denver 'Hidden Gem': Byers-Evans House Tour for 2
$159 -- Puerto Vallarta Escape through August, Save 35%
$59 -- WSJwine: 6 Award-Winning Wines; $79 for 15 Bottles
To some, "Latin fusion" may conjure up images of Julio Iglesias and Willie Nelson singing about all the gals they've loved. At Beso de Arte Bistro Latino, it's something a little less cheesy and a lot more tasteful. Indulge your palate with the vibrant flavors of Latin cuisine by taking advantage of today's Daily Deal: $10 for $20 worth of Latin fusion cuisine from Beso de Arte - thats 50 percent off!
From Latin street favorites like Cubano sandwiches, empanadas and fish tacos, to an array of salads, to fine dining choices like the Flat Iron Steak, Grilled Portobello & Roasted Vegetable Fajitas, Scallop & Chorizo Sausage Kabobs and two versions of the ancient Mexican Molcajete recipe, Beso de Arte's menu is every bit as fun as it is delicious. There are menu highlights from Spain, South America and North American Latin (Mexico & Tex-Mex), including tapas and mouth-watering desserts, guaranteeing that every bite will take your mouth on a savory culinary Latin world tour.
Beso de Arte also offers a private VIP dining room, known affectionately as "the cave," but far from a spelunking cavern. A waterfall cascades over the room entrance — it is a truly unique room that offers a private, romantic and fun experience with your own exclusive staff. The Cave table seats four adults comfortably and is the only table that Beso De Arte accepts reservations for — it's booked twice nightly at 5:30 and 7:45. (There is a $25 room fee if the check does not meet the $100 minimum order for the table.)
Get today's deal from Beso de Arte Bistro Latino, located in the quaint foothills town of Morrision, just minutes from Red Rocks Amphitheatre, and treat yourself to a tasteful tour of Latin cuisine for just $10 or $20!
- Expires April 15, 2013
- Limit two (2) deals per person, may purchase two (2) as gifts
- Dine-in only
- One voucher per table per visit
- Business hours: Wednesday - Saturday 11:30am – 8:30pm
- No cash value/cash back
- Good towards alcohol with valid ID
- Tax and Gratuity not included
- Not valid with any other discounts or offers
- Your Denver Daily Deals voucher(s) will be available for redemption and ready to print from your Denver Daily Deals account the following day after you purchase the deal
About Beso de Arte Bistro Latino