'Best Chicken Dish' Competition w/Cocktails & Live Music on May 25
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- 40 of the city's best restaurants will compete for the best chicken dish
- All food and beverage tastings are unlimited
- LOW Country Kitchen made Eater's Hottest Restaurants in Denver list
- The VIP package includes early entry, premium spirits and special dishes by Denver's top chefs
- Eater and Thrillist rave about participating restaurants Public School 303, Four Friends Kitchen and West end Tap House
Spend a summer night with unlimited food and cocktail tastings: everything from wings to chicken tacos made by the city's top restaurants. Add a craft cocktail with live music, and you've got yourself a memorable night out.
Thursday, May 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- $45 for General Admission for one (reg. $65)
- Includes GA entry, unlimited food and cocktail tastings
- $55 for First Tasting for one (reg. $79)
- Includes early entry and unlimited exclusive food and cocktail tastings
- $89 for VIP Experience for one (reg. $125)
- Includes early entry, unlimited food and premium spirits tastings, private bars and dishes prepared by eight of Denver's best chefs
- Note: Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid ID to attend.
This is a date-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Event is on Thursday, May 25, 2017. Early entry starts at 6:30 p.m. and GA entry starts at 7:30 p.m. See voucher for booking information. Present ticket upon arrival. Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid ID to attend. Event is rain or shine; no refunds. Valid for one person. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Not valid on products. Must use in one visit.