Today's Deal: Colorado Bridal Show - 2 Tickets for $9 ($18 value)
- Receive two (2) tickets to the Colorado Bridal Shows for just $9 ($18 value) 50% off!
- As seen on NBC, ABC, CBS & Fox news – plan your wedding at the Colorado Bridal Shows – attend one show or both shows - each has different vendors, entertainment, show only specials & both shows are accessible by light rail.
- Sunday, February 17th from Noon – 4PM at the Hyatt Regency (Denver Tech Center)
- Receive special show-only discounts & free wedding magazines - sample cakes & elegant wedding cupcakes – see fashions & register for the free bachelorette party giveaway!
- Visit with wedding professionals: DJs, photographers, videographers, bridal registries, reception & ceremony sites, tuxedos, rehearsal dinner locations, florists, invitations, décor specialties, caterers, wedding cakes, bridal fashions, hair up-dos & makeup, honeymoon info, photo booths, china, crystal & cookware & more!
More Great Deals
Rockies Games vs. Giants & Padres w/Giveaways, up to 55% Off
$149 -- Historic Taos Inn through July, 45% Off
$59 -- WSJwine: 6 Award-Winning Wines; $79 for 15 Bottles
$25 -- India's Best: Dinner for 2 at Littleton Gem, Reg. $50
$49 -- Denver B-cycle: 10 All-Day Passes, Reg. $90
$20 -- Indian Dinner for 2 in Aurora, Reg. $40
$99 -- World's Best Sebastian Hotel: Vail Spa Day, Reg. $190
$139 -- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek: 80-Minute Massage or Facial
$25 -- Painting Parties at Denver Bars, Reg. $45
Planning your wedding without any help is a recipe for blaming your husband for everything, which is probably something he should get more used to, anyway. Kidding and poor stereotypes aside, your wedding is probably the most important day in your life, and planning it involves the help of experts who can help you make it as special as it should be. Today's deal from the Colorado Bridal Show is a great place to start: Get two tickets to this year's Colorado Bridal Show on Sunday, February 17, 2013 for just $9 ($18 value), and meet the professionals who can offer you both the advice and help you need!
Even if your wedding is not in the immediate future, attending the Colorado Bridal Show will give you the head start you need, and, when it comes to wedding planning, it's really never too early to start. As seen on NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox, the Colorado Bridal Show is your one-stop destination for everything you need to know about weddings. Produced by The Expo Pros the show features tons of vendors, entertainment and specials and is accessible by light rail. You can visit with wedding professionals like DJs, photographers and videographers, check out bridal registries, reception and ceremony sites, tuxedos, rehearsal dinner locations, florists, invitations, décor specialties, caterers, wedding cakes, bridal fashions, hair up-dos and makeup, honeymoon info, photo booths, china, crystal & cookware & more!
The Expo Pros is a professional event production company that produces events in Colorado as well as across the United States. In the last 25 years, the staff has produced over 1,000 events across North America that have been featured in Success Magazine, Wall Street Journal, Local TV networks, radio shows and in daily newspapers.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to attend the Colorado Bridal Show onSunday, February 17, from noon-4 p.m., at the Hyatt Regency - DTC. This $9 deal for two tickets could be the most valuable $9 you ever spend!
- Sunday, January 13 - The Curtis Hotel
- Sunday, February 17 - Hyatt Regency DTC
- Expires day of event; February 17, 2013
- Must select expo date at time of purchase; voucher only valid for selected show
- One voucher is good for entry for two people
- May purchase multiple for personal use or gifting
- Not valid with any other offers
- No cash value / No cash back
- Your Denver Daily Deals voucher(s) will be available for redemption and ready to print from your Denver Daily Deals account the following day after you purchase the deal
About The Expo Pros - Colorado Bridal Show