Today's Deal: 60-Minute Hot Chocolate Trail Ride in Estes Park with O'Dell's Stables - $20 for One ($40 value), $36 for Two ($80 value), $70 for Four ($160 value)
WHY WE LOVE IT
- "Hot Chocolate trail ride" is the most popular horseback riding event this season
- Trail ride on one of the historic trails followed by a steaming cup of hot chocolate or coffee around the warmth of our wood stove
- Children ages 2 and up may take pony rides led by a wrangler. Children ages 3-5 may ride double with a parent or legal guardian. Independent horseback rides, depending on experience and comfort level, are for children ages 6 and up.
Horseback riding with O'Dell's Stables transports you to the experience of the real West. From the historic lodge to the jingle of spurs, O'Dell's Stables brings you back to a time when cattle ranching was a way of life. O'Dell's provides the best wranglers in town with years of horse experience, including teaching both riding lessons and rodeo riding.
Estes Park Horse Back Rides are offered 365 days a year, weather permitting. Just because there's snow on the ground doesn't mean you can't have a great time! In fact, winter is one of the most beautiful seasons in Estes Park, with scenic trail rides and breathtaking views overlooking of the entire Estes Valley, the snow-capped Continental Divide and Rocky Mountain National Park. A trail ride on one of the historic trails followed by a steaming cup of hot chocolate or coffee around the warmth of a wood stove is a true Colorado tradition you have to experience.
Whichever season you plan to do your ride, you'll want to dress in layers, as the Colorado sun can be very warm even in the winter, but the wind can pick up at a moment's notice. Layers are also good for summer rides. For summer, a sun hat is nice, but not necessary. And, sunscreen is always recommended.
You will definitely want to bring your camera! There will be plenty of opportunities during your scenic trail ride for mountain photography. You might even see elk, mule deer, coyotes, bighorn sheep, bobcats or bears during your ride! Perhaps best of all, your trail ride supports veterans — for a limited time, O'Dell's Stables will donate 25 percent of the proceeds of your ride to the History and Heroes program (click here for more information).
The historic trail rides will take you back in time as you experience the West as it was meant to be viewed. Don't miss the opportunity of a lifetime! Take advantage of today's deal from Odell's Stables and enjoy a 60-Minute Hot Chocolate Trail Ride in Estes Park, $20 for one ($40 value), $36 for two ($80 value), $70 for four ($160 value), a giant savings of 50 percent or more off the retail value!
- Expires April 30, 2013
- Limit one (1) per person, may purchase two (2) as gifts
- Must call ahead and make reservation at (970) 402-1486
- Questions: email@example.com
- No cash back/no cash value
- Not valid with other offers
- Your Denver Daily Deals voucher(s) will be available for redemption and ready to print from your Denver Daily Deals account the following day after you purchase the deal