Sonnenalp Spa Day at World’s Best Hotel
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Voted among the World's Best Hotels every year since 2010 (Travel + Leisure)
- Use any day of the week through July, perfect for summer visits
- Fodor's calls it "the most romantic of all hotels" in Vail
- Conde Nast Traveler recommends the Turkish steam rooms and "cozy fire pit"
- Take advantage of spa amenities like the heated tranquility pool and outdoor whirlpool
- $109 for a spa package for one including a massage or facial plus an oxygen bar session and beverage (reg. $185)
- 50-minute signature massage or 50-minute signature facial
- 10-minute session at the oxygen bar
- Glass of wine or beer following your treatment
- For $159, add on half an hour to your treatment and get an 80-minute signature massage or 80-minute signature facial plus the extras listed above (reg. $255)
- For $199, upgrade and get both the 50-minute signature massage and 50-minute signature facial plus the extras (reg. $335)
- $89 for a 40-minute manicure and a 40-minute pedicure, including 10-minutes at the oxygen bar and a beverage of your choice
- All offers include full use of spa amenities including heated indoor and outdoor tranquility pool, whirlpools, wet lounges with steam room, sauna, cold plunge and tsunami showers
Valid for one person. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.