Today's Deal: Sunlight Mountain Resort 50% off Adult Lift Tickets ($55 value)
- Offer #2: One Adult & One Child Ticket for $62.50 ($100 value) 38% off
- Only valid Sunday - Wednesday
- Park for free, walk to the lifts, and never stand in line!
- 67 trails lead right back to the lodge
More Great Deals
$149 -- Luxurious Palm Springs Escape w/$50 Credit
$15 -- Historic Saloon Tour for 2 in Breckenridge, Half Off
$99-$109 -- Vail Valley 4-Star Resort, incl. Weekends
$139 -- Spa Day at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek w/Massage & Wine
$19 -- 'Elegant' Opus: Bistro Lunch for 2, Reg. $46
Sunlight gives you a full day of skiing for about half the cost of the mega resorts, and with today's deal, another half! For only $27.50, ski or snowboard Sunlight Mountain, a savings of 50 percent!
You’ll park for free, walk to the lifts, and never stand in line. Without the crowds, the powder lasts for days. All 67 trails lead right back to the lodge where you can stow your brown bag lunch or pick up something hot at the grill. No hassles. No hype. It’s exactly what you’ve been missing.
With over 470 acres of skiable terrain, skiers of all ability levels will find plenty to smile about. In addition to miles of cruising intermediate terrain, Sunlight's East Ridge has one of the steeper runs in the state. Sunlight is also home to one of the longest trails in ski country, Ute, a beginner slope that winds more than 2 miles from summit to base. Sunlight also hosts some of the best tree skiing in Colorado with many aspen groves untracked days after snowfall. All trails converge at the base lodge, so friends and family can always keep track of each other.
Sunlight is located just 12 miles south of Glenwood Springs, where you can après ski in the world’s largest hot springs pool and still find a room for under $100 a night. You’ll also find plenty of affordable restaurants, many within an easy walk of Glenwood’s historic downtown.
- Expires March 6, 2013
- Valid only Sunday-Wednesday
- Limit two (2) deals per person, may purchase two (2) as gifts
- Must present printed DDD voucher with valid ID at ticket booth
- No cash back on unused portion / no cash value
- Not valid with any other offers or discounts
- Your Denver Daily Deals voucher(s) will be available for redemption and ready to print from your Denver Daily Deals account the following day after you purchase the deal