Today's Deal: $20 for $60 towards any Veterinary Services at VetweRx (67% off)
- GRAND OPENING in great Denver location!
- Best in class doctors and technicians, state-of-the-art equipment, and deliver great service for both pet and owner
FEATURE YOUR BUSINESS
More Great Deals
78% Off Denver Golf Family Fun Pass! Only $79! ($364 value)
50% off The First Showing of the Michelangelo Exhibit in North America! Get 2 tickets for $16 ($32 Value)
Two for one tickets to "French Connections," a night of French Classical music on May 22 for only $35 ($70 value)!
50% Off-Kids Tennis Lessons from Gates Tennis Center! $49 ($98 Value)
$15 for $30 of Authentic Polish Food and Drinks at The Belvedere (50% off)
67% Off B-12 injections from AfterOurs Urgent Care!-Get 6 B-12 injections for $50! ($150 value)
$79 for 2-One Hour Pilates Privates and 2 Beginner Classes from Pilates Infusion! ($210 Value)
50% off Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours - Zip all 9 lines on the Classic Course! $49 for Zip Line Tour for One ($98 value)
SET the PACE for Prostate Cancer 5K Run/Walk - Registration for One $15 ($30 value) or Four $52.80 ($120 value)
Choose from 10 Semi-private YOGA classes for $44 ($110 value) or 10 Semi-private YOGA classes plus one holistic workshop from simply YOGA for $64 ($160 value)
$15 for $30 worth of Indian Cuisine and Drinks at India Tavern (50% off)
$39 for 400 Scanned Photos from PhotoBin ($109 Value)
Small Plates, Tasting Menu or Sunday Brunch at Opus & Aria Wine Bar starting at $19
Ruffs Barbeque Shoppe - $50 towards $100 off Traeger Smokers (select models), Louisiana Country Smokers (select models), and Large Big Green Egg!
67% off 2- Hand Waxes with Xtreme Shine Plus Washes for $39.99 (up to a $120 value)
Introduction to Fitness for only $49: Receive a Fitness Evaluation, 3 private one-on-one 1/2-hour workout sessions, 2 Pilates classes and 6 follow-up evaluations from Ascent Fitness! ($395 value)
Radiofrequency Skin Tightening starting at $99 or Ultrasound Cavitation (Non-Surgical Lipo) Sessions starting at $450 from Aspiring Laser (up to $1,500 value)
Brazilian Bikini Wax $19.99 ($55 value), Lash Extensions $99 ($250 value), Facial with Microdermabrasion $39 ($85 value), and Acne Facial for $19.99 ($40 value) from Karico Aesthetics
Window Washing 15-20 Panels for only $39 ($80 value) 51% off
It costs an arm and a leg to fix an arm or a leg these days. And health care is not getting any cheaper for pets, either. That's why today's deal from VetweRx is almost like an insurance policy for Fido with the money it will save you in veterinary care. Pay just $20 and get $60 towards any veterinary service at VetweRx — that's a 67-percent savings!
VetweRx is a provider of veterinary care for companion animals and they recruit best-in-class doctors and technicians, outfit their clinics with state-of-the-art equipment and pride themselves on delivering great service for both pet and owner.
Preventative Care services include:
- Vaccinations: Core vaccines, Rabies, CDV/CAV/CPV, FVR/FCV/FPV, Lyme disease, more.
- Examinations: Recommended semi-annually or annually, these checkups are preventative medicine and will help to ensure that your pet remains in good health all year round.
- Spaying / Neutering: An important procedure to help control the pet population as well as the health of your pet.
- Dental: This area of care is often overlooked by cat and dog owners. Professional cleaning and X-ray screenings are essential to avoiding various periodontal diseases which can be costly to you and painful for your pet.
Specialized Diagnostic services include:
- Digital X-ray: A common procedure done on pets to diagnose a variety of problems such as bone fractures, masses (tumors), obstructions, bladder stones, hip dysplasia, and more.
- Ultrasound: Animals do not need to be anesthetized for this procedure, but sedatives may help animals that are aggressive or anxious.
- Computed Tomography: (CT or CAT scan) provides a thorough picture of the pet's disease and helps the veterinarian identify the cause of illness, making a more precise diagnosis and adequate treatment plan.
Medical Services include:
- Soft-tissue surgery: These surgeries do not involve bone but only soft-tissue. Typically this involves the removal of a mass or lump but it is also common when ear and eye infections occur.
- Orthopedic surgery: These surgeries deal with bone and joint problems. Bone fractures and joint injuries (especially in larger dogs) are most common.
Your pet deserves the best care possible. Today's deal makes that care a little more possible for your budget. Pay just $20 for $60 towards any veterinary service at VetweRx!
- Expires April 8, 2013
- Limit two (2) deals per person
- One voucher per visit
- Please call ahead to schedule appointment
- Tax not included
- No cash back/cash value
- Excludes retail pet products
- Your Denver Daily Deals voucher(s) will be available for redemption and ready to print from your Denver Daily Deals account the following day after you purchase the deal