Today's Deal: $20 for $60 towards any Veterinary Services at VetweRx (67% off)
- GRAND OPENING in great Denver location!
- Best in class doctors and technicians, state-of-the-art equipment, and deliver great service for both pet and owner
More Great Deals
$20 -- Sandoval's La Biblioteca: Small Plates for 2, 50% Off
$6 -- Firefighter for a Day at CBS-Praised Museum: 2 Tickets
$119 -- Spa at Manor Vail: Massage or Facial w/Wine, 40% Off
$39 -- Cafe Colore: Bottle of Wine w/Apps for 2, Reg. $64
$15 -- Ay Caramba!: 'Tasty' Mexican for 2 w/Drinks, 50% Off
$89 -- Wine-Making for 2: Tasting, 6 Bottles & Custom Label
$10 -- Putter's Pride: Unlimited Mini Golf for 2, Reg. $20
$19 -- Mountain Rails Concert & Train Trip for 2, Half Off
$19 -- Colore Italian: Brunch or Lunch for 2, Reg. $42
It costs an arm and a leg to fix an arm or a leg these days. And health care is not getting any cheaper for pets, either. That's why today's deal from VetweRx is almost like an insurance policy for Fido with the money it will save you in veterinary care. Pay just $20 and get $60 towards any veterinary service at VetweRx — that's a 67-percent savings!
VetweRx is a provider of veterinary care for companion animals and they recruit best-in-class doctors and technicians, outfit their clinics with state-of-the-art equipment and pride themselves on delivering great service for both pet and owner.
Preventative Care services include:
- Vaccinations: Core vaccines, Rabies, CDV/CAV/CPV, FVR/FCV/FPV, Lyme disease, more.
- Examinations: Recommended semi-annually or annually, these checkups are preventative medicine and will help to ensure that your pet remains in good health all year round.
- Spaying / Neutering: An important procedure to help control the pet population as well as the health of your pet.
- Dental: This area of care is often overlooked by cat and dog owners. Professional cleaning and X-ray screenings are essential to avoiding various periodontal diseases which can be costly to you and painful for your pet.
Specialized Diagnostic services include:
- Digital X-ray: A common procedure done on pets to diagnose a variety of problems such as bone fractures, masses (tumors), obstructions, bladder stones, hip dysplasia, and more.
- Ultrasound: Animals do not need to be anesthetized for this procedure, but sedatives may help animals that are aggressive or anxious.
- Computed Tomography: (CT or CAT scan) provides a thorough picture of the pet's disease and helps the veterinarian identify the cause of illness, making a more precise diagnosis and adequate treatment plan.
Medical Services include:
- Soft-tissue surgery: These surgeries do not involve bone but only soft-tissue. Typically this involves the removal of a mass or lump but it is also common when ear and eye infections occur.
- Orthopedic surgery: These surgeries deal with bone and joint problems. Bone fractures and joint injuries (especially in larger dogs) are most common.
Your pet deserves the best care possible. Today's deal makes that care a little more possible for your budget. Pay just $20 for $60 towards any veterinary service at VetweRx!
- Expires April 8, 2013
- Limit two (2) deals per person
- One voucher per visit
- Please call ahead to schedule appointment
- Tax not included
- No cash back/cash value
- Excludes retail pet products
- Your Denver Daily Deals voucher(s) will be available for redemption and ready to print from your Denver Daily Deals account the following day after you purchase the deal